Wednesday, December 18, 2019

AGEbeautiful Box from Influenster

About a month ago I received this amazing box filled with goodies from Influenster & Zotos Professional complementary for testing and review purposes.
My box contained all the necessary products to go Blonde without damaging your hair.

I would like to start my review with one of my favorite products from the box, the 
Ultra Bond Powder Lightener. Overall I'm very satisfied with this product. I have a very dark brown, almost blackish hair and this product lifted colour nicely and evenly. As I was going for more of a soft ombre effect I didn't leave it on for too long but the result were noticable & exactly what I wanted. My hair didn't look or feel damaged at all. The scent was pretty strong and not too pleasent but that's what you would expect from any lightener.
In my opinion Ultra Bond Powder Lightener is super easy to use and you can't beat the price either ($16.99), very affordable. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

My second favorite product from the box is the Ultra Bond Synergy No. 1 Cleanse Shampoo ($9.99). I've been using it for almost a month now once a week and I'm really satisfied with it's performance, it cleans the hair without stripping it from oils or drying it out. I like how this shampoo leaders nicely and smells great. It leaves hair properly cleansed, yet feeling super soft and smooth. It works great in combination with other products from the line.



As for my least favorite product of the bunch it was the Ultra Bond Synergy No. 2+ Deep Conditioner Treatment. Overall it's a nice conditioner it doesn it's job of deep conditioning my hair and making it look healthy and shiny. I have used it 3 times at this point and I can say that it leaves my hair really smooth. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't completely rinse off and I can still feel some residue while blow-drying my hair.


Overall I'm really impressed with this line of products. I think they are fairly priced, they definitely deliver the promised results and work great together.


P.S I would like the thank Influenster and Zotos Professional for giving me the opportunity to test out these amazing products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment