Sunday, August 19, 2018

Slow Down with Rituals TryaBox

I discovered a new testing and review panel, Tryazon, pretty recently through a friend of mine. She knows how much I love Rituals products so she shared with me TryaBox campaign -  Slow Down with Rituals.
They were searching for 100 host for this campaign who would  get a TryaBox valued at over $45, containing samples of the following items: 
• The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil (Vata, Pitta or Kapha)
• The Ritual of Ayurveda luxury travel size Foaming Shower Gel
  •  Surprise Pay it Forward treats for 5 friends
  • • Power of Rituals TryaBox Guide
  • We both applied but only I got selected, however the box came with small gift packs to share with friends so everyone was happy at the end. 
5 Surprise Gift Boxes for 5 Friends
I  think Tryazon is a pretty unique testing panel, the fact that they provide small gifts for your friends as well is amazing. Sharing the excitement of testing new products with friends and family is pretty awesome. 
My box came at the beginning of August, in it I got The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil Vata (100ml), The Ritual of Ayurveda luxury Foaming Shower Gel (50ml) and 5 Surprise boxes for my friends with Dry Oil (30ml) and Scented sachet for the wardrobe. 
Surprise Gift Box Content 
I started using these products almost immediately. I've been using the The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil and The Ritual of Ayurveda Foaming Shower Gel for several weeks now and I can say with confidence that I'm obsessed with both of the products, but especially the dry oil, it soon became my holy grail. 
I'm not big on oils in general , I hate the feel of them on my skin but The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil is completely different, it doesn't have that heavy oil feel that you would expect. It feels lightweight compared to a regular body oil, absorbers quickly and doesn't leave the oily feel on your hands or body (you don't even feel that you put on an oil). Skin feels nourished, silky soft and hydrated with a delightful scent of Sweet almond Oil and Basil and this divine aroma lingers with you through out the day.
I love Rituals shower gels in general  (I've been using The Ritual of Sakura shower gel for years), I think they feel very luxurious and give me that at home spa feeling. 
The Ritual of Ayurveda Shower Gel is not an exception. It smells great and feels very luxurious. It has a unique texture, which leaders well creating rich, relaxing foam
I use it mainly as a shaving cream, I always get irritated skin and razor bumps,  but not with this product. Added bonus a little bit goes a looong way. It leaves skin soft, smooth, relaxed, hydrated and smelling delicious with the combination of Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose.
I don't know if its the way it feels on  the skin or the delightful aroma of this 100% natural oil or the unique texture and delicious scent of the shower gel that helps relax and distress after a long day at work, giving the feeling of luxury and serenity every time I use them. 
I would definitely recommend giving these products are try, they are worth every penny.

P.S Why go to a spa when you can have an at home spa day every day with The Ritual of Ayurveda Shower Gel and Dry Oil. 😊
Huuuge thank you to Rituals and Tryazon for giving me the opportunity to try out these amazing products and share cute gift boxes with my friends and family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment