Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Free Skincare from Dr.Botanicals Product Reviewer Club (US, UK, Europe)

While browsing the internet couple of days ago I discovered a website called Dr. Botanicals which was offering a membership to their Product Reviewer Club where you would be able to receive free full sized products in exchange for your opinion. However the only  catch was that you would have to pay for the shipping (5.99$ for US, 5.99£ for UK and 5.99€ Europe). I didn't  register the first time around, but today I stumbled upon it again and decided to check how legitimate the website was, so I searched for different reviews about the website, which were pretty positive, so I decided to give it a try and register.
Free skincare
Dr.Botanicals Product Reviewer Club Registration Form 
The subscription form is pretty easy and straightforward as you can see above.
Once I submitted my information, I received a welcome email with a code for a free skin essential.
Free skincare
welcome email with a free skin essential code
The skin essential they are referring to is there Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask (Discovery size, 30ml). They claim that this product is for all skin types and it can visibly lift and firm the skin while keeping it youthfully hydrated.
Free skincare
Free skin essential with subscription
Even though they send you a code to get the product completely for free you still have to pay $5.99 for shipping. I was hesitant at first whether to place an order or not but once I read product reviews (which were very positive), I decided to place an order. It should arrive in 5-7 work days.
I'm really excited to try the mask and I think that paying $5.99 for 30 ml of a quality skincare product is not such a big deal, so let's see how everything goes and once I get the mask I will update you on my experience and if it's worth a try or not.
Meanwhile if any of you reading this is part of the Product Reviewer Club or has tried any of their products feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment