Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Spoiler Alert!!! Play! by Sephora June 2016 Sneak Peek

This month I'm getting my second Play! by Sephora box.  I loved my May Play! by Sephora box and I'm beyond exited to be getting my second box. However as always I couldn't wait and I started searching for spoilers on Sephora's website as well as different forums, beauty blogs and Instagram.
This month's theme is The Minimalists. 
Play! by Sephora June 2016 Box
Here is what Play! by Sephora June 2016 box will include:

  • BareMinerals - BareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer
  • Becca Cosmetics - Backlight Priming Filter
  • Benefit Cosmetics -They’re Real Mascara
  • Bumble and Bumble - Don’t Blow It Hair Styler
  • Tarte - Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • Tocca - Florence Perfume
If you don't know what Play! by Sephora is, its a monthly subscription box. For 10$ a month subscribers will receive a box of 5 deluxe samples of brands that Sephora carries plus a fragrance bonus, PLAY! Book and a PLAY! Pass to redeem in store for a free one-on-one learning session with a beauty expert.
Play! by Sephora May 2016 Box
Here you can see my previous post about Play! by Sephora Box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment