Friday, May 13, 2016

Spoiler Alert!!! Play! by Sephora May 2016 Sneak Peek (Update 05/17/2016)

This month I'm getting my first Play! by Sephora box and I'm beyond exited. I couldn't help myself, I was so curios about the contents of the box, so I started searching for spoilers on Sephora's website as well as different forums and beauty blogs.

Play! by Sephora May 2016 Sneak Peek
Play! by Sephora May 2016 box will include:
  • Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial
  • Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
  • Origins Maskimizer, Drink Up & Clear Improvement Masks
  • Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon in Latergram
  • Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Kimchi
  • Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine
Here are the contents of my May 2016  Play! by Sephora box :
Play! by Sephora May 2016

If you don't know what Play! by Sephora is, its a monthly subscription box. For 10$ a month subscribers will receive a box of 5 deluxe samples of brands that Sephora carries plus a fragrance bonus, PLAY! Book and a PLAY! Pass to redeem in store for a free one-on-one learning session with a beauty expert.
Play! by Sephora March & April 2016 Boxes



0 comments:

Post a Comment